April Newsletter - New Site Features and Earn Big Discounts On Your 2014 League Purchase.
Here at MyFantasyLeague.com, we're still busy working on the site for 2013 to ensure that your league experience here is better than ever before. Some of the many enhancements that we've already completed for 2013 include:
- Unlock All Currently Locked Players - The League Calendar Setup page has a new event type on it called "Unlock All Currently Locked Players" which allows a commissioner to have more fine-grained control over when players are unlocked, including unlocking players multiple times per week.
- My Pending Waivers home page module - The Home Page Modules and Tabs Setup page has a new module on it to allow owners to see what currently pending waiver moves (for both waiver requests as well as blind bidding waivers) they have, and easy access to editing them as needed.
- Prevent Owners From Accepting Trades Between Kickoff of that player's game and the end of the last game of the week? - The Trades Setup page has a new field on it to prevent owners from accepting a trade involving a player whose game has already been played for the current week.
- Force an owner to confirm his pick in the live draft room via a pop-up window before making it? - The General Draft And Timer Setup page has a new field on it to indicate if the commissioner would like an owner to go through an extra confirmation step before his draft pick is saved. This extra step might help prevent owners from making accidental picks in the live draft room.
- MFL 10s - Draft-Only - We know how much our customers loved our first foray into public leagues in 2012, and one of the things that folks really wanted to see for 2013 was a draft-only version of these leagues - so here they are!. We're sure that you'll find our MFL10s - Draft-Only Leagues a fun and easy (no in-season roster management!) way of joining another league here early in the off-season, with a great chance of turning $10 into $100.
- Infrastructure Upgrades - we've got several significant infrastructure upgrades scheduled this off-season. So far, these upgrades have been mainly behind-the-scenes, but later this month (specifically, the weekend of April 19-21), it will mean some system-wide downtime for your league. These upgrades will help ensure that we can deliver the best product possible for 2013 and beyond. We will notify all customers via a message displayed on your league home page when this down-time is scheduled.
Don't forget to take full advantage of our Customer Referral Program, which allows you to earn big discounts on your 2014 league purchase with us!
And if you had a league with another league management provider in 2012 (CBS, Yahoo, ESPN, etc.) we offer significant discounts for moving that league to us in 2013, as well as the ability to automatically import your league history from many of those sites - see this page for more details.
For more frequent updates on site news and other related topics, be sure to "Like" us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MyFantasyLeague and follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/MyFantasyLeague.
Finally, don't forget that the NFL schedule displayed on your 2013 MyFantasyLeague.com league is a dummy/made up schedule. When the official NFL schedule gets released (which should be mid-April), your 2013 league will be updated to reflect this change.
As always, please let us know if you have any comments, questions or suggestions for the site!
The MyFantasyLeague.com Team