Official Statistics Changes
Stat Changes for Week #11
The following stat changes were made by the Elias Sports Bureau, and are now available to be applied to your league on MyFantasyLeague.com:
Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans
- Arian Foster: from 77 to 90 Rushing Yards.
- Texans: from 136 to 149 Rushing Yards.
- Texans: from 640 to 653 Total Net Yards.
Cincinnati Bengals at Kansas City Chiefs
- Brady Quinn: from 4 to 3 Rush Attempts.
- Chiefs: from 27 to 26 Rush Attempts.
- Brady Quinn: from 2 to 3 Sacks Against.
- Bengals Defense: from 3 Sacks for 17 Yards to 4 Sacks for 17 Yards.
- Rey Maualuga: from 0 to 1 Sacks.
- Rey Maualuga: from 0 to 1 QuarterBack Hits.
Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins
- Lorenzo Alexander: from 0 to 1 Assists.
- Reed Doughty: from 1 to 0 Assists.
New Orleans Saints at Oakland Raiders
- Chase Daniel: from 19 to 17 Rushing Yards.
- Saints: from 153 to 151 Rushing Yards.
- Coye Francies: from 4 Kickoff Returns for 94 Yards to 3 Kickoff Returns for 78 Yards.
- Taiwan Jones: from 0 Kickoff Returns to 1 Kickoff Return for 16 Yards.
Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Byron Leftwich: from 201 to 199 Passing Yards.
- Steelers: from 177 to 175 Net Passing Yards.
- Mike Wallace: from 26 to 24 Receiving Yards.
- Edward Reed: from 17 to 18 Fumble Recovery Yards.
Chicago Bears at San Francisco 49ers
- Colin Kaepernick: from 12 to 10 Rushing Yards.
- 49ers: from 123 to 121 Rushing Yards.
- 49ers: from 355 to 353 Total Net Yards.
If you want to apply these stat changes to your league on myfantasyleague.com, you can use the For Commissioners > Statistics Changes menu item.