Strange Plays for Week #3
Each week, we'll summarize some of the more unusual plays so you can make sure your rules are handling them properly. We'll cover Special Teams and Defensive scores, as well as Blocks and Safeties.
- Ryan Tannehill (MIA) threw an Interception and LaRon Landry (NYJ) Returned it 18 yards for a TD.
- Tommie Campbell (TEN) Returned a Punt 65 yards for a TD.
- Matthew Stafford (DET) threw a 2pt Conversion to Nate Burleson.
- Darius Reynaud (TEN) Returned a Kickoff 105 yards for a TD.
- Brandon Pettigrew (DET) Lost a Fumble and Alterraun Verner (TEN) Returned it 72 yards for a TD.
- Andy Dalton (CIN) threw an Interception and Rob Jackson (WAS) Returned it 0 yards for a TD.
- Sam Bradford (STL) threw an Interception and Major Wright (CHI) Returned it 45 yards for a TD.
- David Akers (SFO) Had a 43 yard Field Goal attempt Blocked by Letroy Guion (MIN).
- The Kansas City Chiefs scored a SAFETY when Justin Houston tackled Drew Brees in the end zone.
- Michael Vick (PHI) Lost a Fumble and James Sanders (ARI) Returned it 93 yards for a TD.
- The Denver Broncos scored a SAFETY when Elvis Dumervil tackled Matt Schaub in the end zone.