Draft Preparation Tips
Now that the fantasy football draft season is rapidly approaching, we've got several tips to help you get ready for your league's draft or auction, including:
- Study the MyFantasyLeague.com Average Draft Position (ADP) rankings before your draft. The ADP Rankings are updated daily and are a great guide to see how soon players should be drafted in your league.
- If you participate in an auction league, we offer Average Auction Values (AAV) rankings based on a typical $200 league auction. These values will give you an idea how much you should spend for a player at auction.
- If you'd like to experiment with different draft strategies, be sure to check out our public mock drafts.
- A new feature we're offering this year is the Reports > Player > Projected Stats report, which provides projected stats for hundreds of players from our friends at FantasySharks.com.
- The Fantasy Sharks Draft Predictor is customized to your MFL league, and offers everything you need to dominate your draft.
- If you prefer a premium fantasy football site that is a great source of fantasy news and analysis all season long, be sure to check out The Huddle.com. They offer award-winning and entertaining information that will help you draft a championship team and keep your team winning throughout the season. MyFantasyLeague.com customers can save over 10% on a subscription to their service.
- Draft Analyzer can integrate with your MyFantasyLeague.com league, and can help you optimize every draft pick based on your league rules.
- If you're planning your draft day, and are ready to move beyond a paper draft board to a more modern draft setup, be sure to check out Fandraft which allows you to conduct your draft on your HDTV, and automatically upload your draft results to MyFantasyLeague.com
- The folks at FantasyPros.com have created the Cheat Sheet Wizard, the easiest way to nail your draft, and offers real-time MFL integration.
With help from some of the above resources, you're sure to have your best league draft ever!
The MyFantasyLeague.com Team