Become A MyFantasyLeague.com Partner
Interested in becoming an MFL Partner?
We're always interested in working with more companies in the ever-growing fantasy sports industry. So, if you're part of an existing business, and would like to work with us, here's an idea of the kinds of things that we're looking for:
- NFL Player News (ideally with a fantasy spin added to it).
- Packaged Fantasy Schedules (above and beyond what we currently offer).
- Fantasy Scoring Systems (above and beyond what we currently offer).
- Applications that take advantage of our current XML feed, to offer add-on applications for our customers, like: Who should I draft? Who should I start this week? Who should I trade for? Who should I pick up on the waiver wire this week?
- Player Fantasy Salary Amounts (i.e., "pre-packaged" fantasy salaries for all NFL players)
In addition, here's an idea of what we might be able to provide to you:
- Running dozens (or hundreds!) of leagues for you, using your league rules, your league look, and more, with volume discount pricing.
- Custom skins, allowing people to select a look and feel for their MyFantasyLeague.com league that makes it look like your web site.
- An XML feed of our player database, league data, injury data, NFL schedule, and draft tracker data and more.
- MFL widgets, allowing you to put data from our site onto your web site.
- Start-Em-Once type contests, like The Huddle's MVP Challenge, allowing thousands of people to play in the same "league".
- Salary cap contests, where a starting lineup needs to be less than a certain dollar amount, allowing thousands of people to play in the same "league".
- League purchase discounts for your customers (i.e., "Click here to save on your MyFantasyLeague.com purchase") . You can sign up for our corporate referral program on this page.
- Historical league data mining (i.e., What percent of our 2013 leagues had an owner with Aaron Rodgers on their roster, and finished #1 or #2 in the total points race?)
If you have an existing fantasy sports business, and are interested in any of the above ideas, feel free to contact us with as much detail as possible, and we'll be happy to consider adding you to our ever-growing list of partners.